PEINER Umformtechnik GmbH
Woltorfer Strasse 20-24
Company headquarters Düsseldorf Registry of Companies Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB 63011
Tax-ID.-No DE 277 619 389
Responsible for content of this website: Christoph Brünner
I. Legal Information
1. Content of the web site The content of this web site has been created with the greatest of care. However, the provider of the site cannot guarantee that the content provided is correct, complete or up to date. Articles containing the name of the author represent the opinions of that author and are not necessarily the opinion of the provider.
2. Availability of the web site The provider will attempt to provide the service without interruption. But even with all due care downtimes cannot be excluded. The provider reserves the right to change or cease providing its service at any time.
3. External links This web site contains links to other web sites. The provider expressly does not accept any responsibility for the content of all external links and does not claim that the content of these links are its own. This applies to all links on the provider’s web site and to all content on the web sites to which the respective links lead. If it comes to the provider’s knowledge that the content of the other web sites breaches statutory regulations, the links to these sites will be deleted immediately.
4. Advertisements The respective author of the advertisement is responsible for the content of the advertisements and for the content of the advertised web site. Presentation of an advertisement does not imply that the provider of this web site accepts the content of the advertisement.
5. No contractual relationship The use of this web site does not constitute the formation of a contractual or semi-contractual relationship between the user and the provider of the site. Consequently, the user has no contractual or semi-contractual claims against the provider of the site. However, in the event that use of the web site should lead to a contractual relationship being formed, the following liability limitations shall apply: The provider shall be liable for intent and gross negligence and for breach of an essential contractual obligation. In case of a breach of essential contractual obligations by the provider or one of its legal representatives or agents as a result of slight negligence, the provider shall be liable only to the extent that it will compensate for damage that is regarded as typically foreseeable for the specific type of contract at the time the contract is concluded. The provider shall not be liable for breaches of collateral obligations, which are not essential contractual obligations, resulting from slight negligence. Liability for damage that is within the scope of protection of a guarantee or warranty given by the provider and liability for claims based on product liability law as well as damage to life, limb or health shall remain unaffected by the above limitations.
II. Copyright The content of this web site is copyright protected. The copying, changing, editing, translating, disseminating or storing of information or data, in particular, texts, text segments, interactive use or picture material – including excerpts thereof – require the prior written consent of the author or originator. Content and articles by third parties are identified as such. Unauthorised copying or dissemination of individual content or complete pages is not permitted and is liable to prosecution. The creation of copies and downloads for private and non-commercial use is permitted; however, copyright issues must be considered. Links to the provider’s web site are welcome and do not require the permission of the provider. Presentation of this web site in other frames requires the permission of the provider.
III. Data protection
Data protection declaration
IV. Applicable law The law of the Federal Republic of German shall apply exclusively.
V. Special conditions of use If conditions for individual use of this web site should deviate from the above Items I to IV, this is mentioned expressly at the respective point. In such case the deviating special conditions of uses shall apply.