PEINER UMFORMTECHNIK GMBH disposes of the know-how and the capacties to offer you a quick, individual and high-quality heat treatment.
With our six machines for heat treatments we can guarantee a quick an reliable production process. In our portfolio we have modern, computer-controlled flow stoves, chamber stoves and a vacuum stove. On these machines we offer the services heat treatment, hardening or glowing.
For the work with your parts we can use our big range of different machines.
Director heat treatment
Phone: +49 (0) 5171 545-407
Phone: +49 (0) 5171 5057-217
Heat treatment procedures
- Martensitisch hardening and heat treatment
Three flow heat treatment machines
- Minimum order weight 1.000kg
- Range M6x30 to M64x400
- Hardness temperature 800 – 950°C
- Tempering temperature 200 – 650°C
One Vacuum stove
- Weight per piece max. 100kg
- Effective space L x W x H 610x450x400mm
- Temperature max. 1.350°C
- Nitrogen quench pressure max. 6bar